Monday, May 28, 2012

Reading Plan: Week of May 28

Goal: Read 3 books a week to meet my goal of 160 books for 2012.
Whoops - forgot to do this yesterday. I blame So You Think You Can Dance. I have been marathoning seasons online this weekend... and it is sooooo addictive. Love that show. Anyway, while the next episode loads, I thought I would do something semi-productive with my time and do some bloggin'.

Here's what I read since finishing the Read-A-Thon:
  • We Need To Talk About Kevin
Yeah, that's it. One book. It was my bookclub book, and it totally invaded my head and ruined me for all other reading. And then SYTYCD... and now I think I've forgotten how to read. Seriously though... I started Wastelands: Stories of the Apocalypse FOUR DAYS AGO and I've read 3 stories. That's like... 40 pages.

40 pages... IN. FOUR. DAYS.

So, yeah. Reading. Will definitely try to do some of that this week...

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher

What is on the agenda for your reading list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment